Tuesday, March 22, 2016

TE Share the Joy Challenge #27

Over at Taylored Expressions weekly Share the Joy Challenge I chose to use the Tic-Tac-Toe as inspiration.I went with flowers, pink and ribbon.
The layout was inspired by a card I saw on "ilovestamping's"  Flickr site. I have so much pink ribbon and lace in my stash it took me about an hour just to decide what to use and which order to lay it out in! Some friend's and family look and think how simple but have NO idea the time it takes to get the idea out of your head and onto the card stock! I am not whinging I love making cards and I have so many friends who are card makers all around the world who totally get it when you say it took hours to make one card:) The flower die is out of a Spellbinders Celebrations set called 'Just Because'. The little label at the bottom was cut using a MFT Blueprints #8.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush to add a little sparkle to the flower on the label. A friend is about to become a grandmother for the first time so this card will be perfect for her.

No comments: