Monday, March 07, 2016

Dilemma!!!

I have been rummaging through other peoples awesome blogs looking at what they have entered in numerous challenges and have come across SO many ideas I want to try my brain is feeling a little fried! Help I can't decide which one to try first. Thought I had one sorted and then when I was fossicking through my massive folder of backgrounds (don't ask...I just love making different backgrounds and I have 2 large A-Z expanding file carry alls full of different ones!!) I found something that just cried out to be used..ARGHHHH.

OK I can "hear" my daughter saying "settle petal" so time to put on the kettle and take a deep breath.
Just needed to share my dilemma before I get back to my desk and try and work on one project at a time!
Thanks for listening:)

No comments: