Monday, March 07, 2016

A beary kinda day.

After playing with  Happy Griz by 'Stamps by Judith and Heather' yesterday I looked through my other bear stamps and found one from PSX and Azadi Earles ( both defunct companies) and Inky Antics .
The PSX bear and the Azadi Earles bear have been given the Jennifer McGuire 'Distress ink lifting technique'
On the Azadi Earles bear I added a bit of colour with a Tombow marker to his bow and cheek, then some sparkle with a Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush. The 'With love' is a die from the Spellbinders In'spire Celebration Two set. The little hearts (unknown origin)around the bear are stamped with Versamark . Layered on 4 different patterned papers some with their corners rounded I attached it to cream card stock.

 I highlighted the PSX bears ears and feet with a pink Tombow marker and gave her a little pink bow. Again 4 layers of paper (can you tell I am trying hard to use up my stash of patterned paper?) before attaching to a piece of white card stock. The bear and the next 2 layers were die cut with dies from a set of Multi frame circles by Nellie Snellen.
The Inky Antics bear is stamped on a background I made by inking up a perspex block with Distress inks in 3 different colours (to tell the truth I can't remember which as it was done about a month ago and has been sitting waiting to be used since then though I am pretty sure 'Picked Raspberry' was one of them). Then you spritz the block to let the colours run being careful not to let it get to murky before stamping it on your card stock. With my water brush I added a little yellow Distress ink to the bees on the bears jammies! Picked Raspberry was added to his collar and cuffs and to the bunny's jammies also. A dob of glitter glue on his buttons and the bunny's nose. The layers were cut with MFT dies from the 'Stitched Rectangle STAX'. The saying is by Stamps By Judith and Heather.





No comments: