Thursday, March 14, 2013

Knitted Flower Girls

Came across the pattern for these Flower girls when I saw someone had used a picture of one as their avatar on Knitting Paradise http://www.knittingparadise.com/
I bought the pattern from Laurel Arts http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurelArts
I used 3/4/5 ply yarns out of my stash. None of the flower girls took much yarn and I could have made a heap more but one has to stop sometime...LOL
They measure about 12cm if they point their toes.
Not sure what I am going to do with them yet. Here they are grouped together.


This is Morning Glory..not your traditional colours but what the heck it was what I had at the time. 
This is Daisy. 
This is Bluebell. 
Here is Rosie. 
And last but not least Royal Bluebell. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Just thought I'd pop in and HERE you were:) Adorable little people - bluebell? my fav. Congrats to your daughter AND your husband on his retirement.

What talent you have in everything you touch. I can't knit a stitch. Cheers! Judi