Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back on my feet!




Back on my feet again and fingers crossed no more set backs.
These cards were made over the last few days. One for my daughter Emily for her birthday...The letters and ladybirds cut out with the Cricut and SCAL. The 2 eggplant coloured ones were made after I had a large piece of cardstock stamped up with the swirls to make a wedding card, it was a mess so I started that again, but I hate to waste anything so cut up the swirls to use as backgrounds. The textured background was made using scraps of paper, covered in gesso then painted with acrylic paint, rubbed over with Adirondak Eggplant then Encore Purple

2 comments:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Oh lala Barb
I love the swirls everywhere and the colour schemes you have used too....hey Barb I forgot to tell you I nominated you for a Arte y Pico award...you can see the details at my blog under that heading :o)
Glad you are getting better too
love
Annette

Danielle D said...

Beautiful cards! I love that paper background, Barb. Definitely something I want to try out. I'm glad you're up and about again.